Registration (“Signing”) with the Club:
Players may sign with the club on or after June 3rd
There are two ways to sign with the club on this date
1. Online (Preferred Method): You will go to www.oklahomafc.com and click the 2017 OFC Registration Link. This will take you to the Got Soccer Webpage to complete the process. You will use the account info at the bottom of this email to sign in with your current player GotSoccer account. There are detailed instructions on our website under documents. This year we are providing a couple new options available to you:
- You may pay the Registration Fee by Credit Card or eCheck.
- You may now elect to pay your Club Dues online via automatic drafts from your Credit Card or Bank Account via eCheck. You can pay these dues all at once for a discount, quarterly, or monthly. Shared Team Fees will still be paid through the Team Treasurer.
- You may now elect to order and purchase your OK Energy Kits online within the registration process
2. Walk-up: You will need to print out an OFC Registration Packet (OK Energy Registration Form, USYSA Medical Release Form, OK Energy Player Code of Conduct Form) and make a copy of your Birth Certificate. You will want to make two copies, one to take the Walk-up Registration and one to give to your manager at your team meeting. Take these documents and your OK Energy Registration Payment to SoccerCity OKC between 10am – 2pm on June 10th.
- You may pay the Registration Fee by Check or Cash.
- You will need to order your uniforms through SoccerUSA on May Ave.
To better budget for the season, here are the fees that you typically will have:
- Registration Fee: $250 (Paid upfront. May be made in two payments through the Online Registration process)
- Club Dues: $810 (paid in 1 upfront payment, 3 quarterly payments, or 9 monthly payments)
- Uniform Fees: $222 for 3 kits. $45 for a backpack
- Team Fees: vary by team but are shared across players on the team. These fees are paid through the team treasurer throughout the year.
Manual Registration Forms